Service center "Liectroux Ukraine" provides service warranty and after-sales service for all robots of vacuum cleaners and robots of window washers of Liectroux company, purchased exclusively on the websites of our partners
In case of violation of the integrity of the seals, the product warranty is automatically voided and the goods are not exchanged, repaired or returned!
Maintenance and repair of Liectroux equipment purchased on other sites, stores, etc. is not performed.
The service center always has spare parts and consumables for quick repair and maintenance of our equipment.
What documents are needed to provide warranty repairs?
- A product with a box, instructions and a complete set, including a charger, etc.
- Warranty card filled out by a representative of the partner company that sold the product.
- The presence of integrity of seals on the product.
Warranty periods depend on the name of the product and the cost of the model. A fully filled warranty card is required. The date in the warranty card will coincide with the date of purchase of the goods.
In the event that the breakdown occurred due to the buyer's fault, warranty seals were damaged or incomplete packaging is present, the service center has the right to refuse warranty service.
If the equipment malfunction of components or parts occurred due to the fault of the manufacturer, the warranty provides for free repair, replacement of spare parts or the product completely (if repair is not possible). Previously, the service department assesses the condition of the goods. Units and parts that have been replaced become the property of the after-sales service.
Warranty obligations are not valid for:
- loss (sale) of the warranty card and / or loss (sale) of the product itself and / or the document confirming the purchase;
violation of the device connection conditions.
- the operation of the product (components) by the Consumer with the mismatch of power, cable and telecommunication networks, the requirements of domestic and international technical standards in force in Ukraine (DSTU, GOST, IEC, EN, ISO), norms and rules, as well as due to voltage surges in the mains and / or sudden shutdown (supply) of electricity;
- damage as a result of non-observance by the Consumer of the operating rules and / or use of products (components) not for their intended purpose;
- improper maintenance of equipment, violation of the rules specified in the instructions.
- improper transportation without protecting the case and all elements of the equipment.
- Consumer's violation of seals (stickers) of the Manufacturer (Supplier), products (components) and the presence of mechanical damage, as well as damage as a result of intentional (destructive) and / or erroneous (unknowingly) actions of the Consumer;
- the presence of traces of outside interference and / or repair not in the Liectroux Ukraine service center, as well as if foreign objects, liquids, insects (living and non-living organisms) get into the product (component), etc.
- Damage to equipment as a result of untimely cleaning of the product from winding on rotating parts: threads, ropes, wires, hair, etc., which led to jamming of the moving parts of the machine.
- Fire, flooding and other unforeseen circumstances.
- Attempts to carry out independent repairs, opening seals, contacting private craftsmen who are not entitled to provide warranty service.
- Failure of consumables and replacement items such as brushes, filters, wipes, battery, etc.
How to get the “Product Inspection Certificate” issued by the Liectroux Ukraine Service Center?
If you believe that all the requirements of Article 9. The Law of Ukraine “On the Protection of Consumer Rights” have been met, you can send your product and copies of documents issued to you by the seller when purchasing the product to the Service Center "Liectroux Ukraine" to receive an “Act on Inspecting the Condition of the Product” .
If upon receipt by the Service Center the postal service shows visible damage to the factory packaging (box), we have the right to refuse to accept such goods for inspection and refuse to issue an “Inspection Certificate for the product’s condition”, since the product will already have visible damage and not presentation . A photo / video / fixation of the package will be made and sent to you to determine the circumstances of damage to the package by the postal service. Therefore, we strongly recommend that you take a photo / video / fixation of the condition of the package when sent by the postal service to confirm their guilt and reimburse you for damage in the transportation of the parcel.
Inspection / verification and issuance of the “Product Inspection Act” is completely free with photo / video / fixing the unpacking and verification of your product.
Sending the product to the Service Center "Liectroux Ukraine" is carried out at the expense of the customer without cash on delivery and payment of the cost of the product. After the positive conclusion of the Liectroux Ukraine Service Center on the possibility of return / exchange, a copy of the “Product Inspection Act” is sent to the Buyer, another copy to the Seller of the product. The seller must set a date for the return of funds / exchange of goods after receiving the "Act of inspection of the condition of the product." The time for consideration of the application depends on the complexity of the case and is negotiated with the Seller.
If during the inspection (with photo / video / fixation) by the Liectroux Ukraine Service Center, problems or product defects committed due to the Buyer's fault were discovered
- Inaccurate handling of the product
- Traces of use of the product, scratches, mechanical damage, etc.
- The product or packaging does not have a presentation
the product is not subject to return / exchange.
Photo / video / recording of inspection of the product, as well as the product itself will be sent back to the Buyer, at his expense.
Dear customers! In order to improve the quality of the service, all correspondence and telephone conversations with the Liectroux Ukraine Service Center are recorded.